Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: I erased my response

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I just want to say!! Hank your full of shit!! smile
    "... but I just wanted to say that I don't think you deserve all the shit you've been getting on here or in the pool lately." rolleyes
    ..he'd be the 1rst 1 to admit he starts most of it!!!
    Jesus Christ!! I've been on the worst end of J!! I KNOW HIM!!
    I've never been on his intimit side, but i've also seen that as well..
    and a slight example of this is his post up there....
    (well that aint intimit, but you know what i'm say'n biggrin)
    I see exactly what heidi sees in him...
    And it seriously hurts, when he makes me hate him..
    (hate is beyond pissed off)
    <font color=pink>he gives me no choice but to hate him...</font>
    when deep inside he knows i never could....why? because i'm weak, right???
    na! because i know him... wink

  2. #12
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've said something like this once before....but heck...here it goes again. Human nature is all about learning, mistakes being made and how we chose to react to them after the fact. Do mistakes hurt....hell yeah.....and as someone who fucks up alot...i hurt alot.

    Often times we only scratch the surface ..when meeting people...especially in the pool.... keep looking you will be surprised by what you find.

    WHen all this started and SNail said we were all a bunch of losers.....that really hurt me.....as i was just getting to know him.....I waited forever...watching him..trying to figure him out...before actually talking to him....Im glad I did. He is intelligent and funny. Since then, he hasnt spoke a word to me. Its taken a few weeks...but ive realized.....its okay..he doesnt have to like me...or talk to me. I am comfortable with who i am, who my friends are and what I do. Snail....even tho i just read your stuff now...ya still make me laugh......

    Nuff said...... tongue

  3. #13
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's ok chloe.......it is the same way with me....not a word (unless he's drunk *L*) but I say...let's get him all fucked up one night and duct tape him to a floatational device nekkid *L*...then we can float him around the pool and you can show him your tats and I will pretend I'm a piranah *L*

  4. #14
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LMAO@MInnow!....

    OMG..sounds good!!!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel... I got my opinion, and you got yours.
    So... lick me where I pee biggrin

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone has their opinion and they are entitled to it. As much shit that has happened in the pool as of late, i dont hate anyone. Things get disappointing at times, but i consider everyone a friend even though not all of them consider me. Only reason i was ever mad at snails was the day he made me boot him and break my "only monitor to never have to boot snails" record. *L*

    As of right now, im in the dark about anything going on in the pool. I cant get
    in there and honestly, i dont miss the bullshit. As i have said before, when im online ill be in the bathroom if anyone wants to talk to me. Due to health problems as of late, im not online much anymore. Some of you know about this and i appreciate your keeping me updated. There are things going on i have no way of fixing as much as i would like it to stop. I hate to see everyone fighting. You all are great people in your own special way. And i miss the way we used to be able to chat. If there was anything i could do to fix it, i would do it. *sigh*

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    aaaauh! Chill!!! *L*
    This was intended to be posted right after Hanks...k


    eeuu that was .....

    Your exactly right Hank smile
    and its probly the reason why we're here talkin??? ya!!
    sooo in that case..

    eeuu that was.... stupid!


    *covers ears n waits


    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited May 06, 2001).]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel? Huh? I confused...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MEL!!!!....hehehe hahahah///luv ya anyways...no mattah......hehe hahah....

    Shaaaaaaaazmo!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm....Is this the praise snails thread?..*G*

    Well Hank I have always known everything you just said...I get all the time..."why are you friends with him"..."why do you take his crap"...etc....all the time...
    I dont bother to explain because number one its none of anyones business..and there isnt a way I could explain the way we are when we are alone...I dont see the anger when its just him and I together....Its just two people who enjoy each others company..
    As for defending him..I mostly dont have too because no one says much about him when Im around...Im sure he has to defend me much more than I do him...I have made some enemies over the years....Please dont be shocked...Its true..some actually dont like me..*EG*
    but snails has always defended me...Even when he felt in the middle ...
    So to those of you who "dont understand what I see in him"...dont even bother to try....Cause you dont see the side of him that I do...Until you do ...You wont ever understand.. smile

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •